A drunk and unladylike Tokyo transvestite

Despite the obvious care taken beforehand, a couple of drinks too many transformed this Tokyo transvestite’s evening into a considerably more unladylike conclusion.

drunk and unladylike Tokyo transvestite

And shot from a different — although admittedly rather dubious — angle, it’s an even less ladylike end. The NSFW result of which can be seen here.

Comments

1. Coli says

Haha! Gave me a great laugh for the morning. Lee you’re awesome, honestly. What time of the day was this?

I kind of wish I hadn’t clicked, but…. definitely looks like *somebody* had a good night. At least the top and bottoms match which is more than I can say for myself on the best of days. ;)

3. June says

Nothing like ‘airing it out’ in hot weather!
    What are the containers with bricks on top? Are they for garbage? The step-like arrangement is interesting, leading up
    to the un(die)lady.

Haha! Great use of undies too. A word not used nearly enough!

I presume they are for food. The photo was taken outside a bar, so I guess food is delivered, and then left in them with some ice.

This was obviously due to booze, but Japanese men’s (and sometimes women’s) ability to sleep almost anywhere never fails to amaze me. A skill I’ve sadly not learnt during my time here…

4. Chase says

I clicked. :) Couldn’t help it. I see more than my fair share of *those* at my job (nurse). hehe….I wonder if the bra and panties came in a set?
    Love this blog. :)

Thanks, and apologies for the, erm, surprise!

That’s a very good point. Quite possibly. And if they didn’t, the outfit was clearly planned very carefully.